Skip to main content

Big Picture Scrapbooking classes






      I recently took a free class on Big Picture Scrapbooking web site, and absolutely loved the experience I had during this 12 days while the class took place!  With this particular class, we were given a word a day and we had to do a layout based on that word.  Now, some words were fun to do - others, well, lets just say it was very hard to do layouts on certain words that they had!  
     I used My Memories Suite software - (review listed here - ) on all the layouts, which made it simple, not only for the class, but for learning the software!  As you sign up for Big Picture Scrapbooking, you can take a free course to get used to the feel of it.  The link above will get you all the free classes they have to offer right now, and they even have a lot of self paced classes that you can pay for and then take when you have the time.  
     I'm all for free - you know that, so for Big Picture - and their free classes - I will give them a 10!  When it comes to their choice of other classes - they have self paced projects that you can pay for and learn a specific something, and then they have workshops available too - another 10!  
     I love the fact you can learn things in an environment that is easy, and you can get feedback on the projects you do for the class.  I enjoyed getting up for 12 days in a row and  looking at what the new word was - and starting my digital layout for the days word.  I love getting on the site and looking at the different workshops and classes they have - so I can plan on taking a class soon!  
     Great site, great classes - you have got to sign up for a free account, and sit back until you find that perfect class!  I know it took me a long time of getting their newsletters before I was able to find the perfect class.  I hope you grab the link off to the right side for Big Picture Scrapbooking, and make sure to sign up for a class or two!  
Lynda Jeffs
Memories in Tyme 










Comments