Skip to main content

Old and New Weekend Challenge


Okay folks, it is my first weekend challenge - Memories in Tyme style!!!  One of those features I will probably do quite often, though I am not sure every weekend!!!  I have a ton of things that needs to get done - and nothing GETTING done!!!  So - this weekend, in between blogging, I am going to be creating as well!!!  With this album, I used paper supplies I have had for a LONG time, and then added the flowers (recent purchase) and the corner punch (also recent purchase) to the mix!  I buy more "supplies" than I do things like stickers and die cuts - I get stuff I can use for more than one thing!  This album is for sale if you are interested, simply send me a message to get things started!      

Lets get started with the challenges:
  • In your list of things that needs to get done, find your oldest item - and get it done!
  • Using supplies that you have had a long time - decorative edge scissors, templates, stamps - find a way to use them using newer supplies!
  • Find an old technique you used to do - and find a new way to add something to it!
  • Mix up old and new supplies, to create a project!  
  • Recycle something - old into the new! 
Mix things up a bit - older techniques paired with newer supplies and techniques, can make for a one of a kind amazing creation!  Let your hair down - get creative...and simply HAVE FUN!  I am off to get some of my fun projects done - and hopefully, a bit of pictures added on Instagram!!!  Can't wait to see what I end up creating today!!!
**Get me a link to those projects YOU end up doing - my favorite project shared will get a 20% off discount for Stampin' Up purchase AND a free catalog sent to their home!  Projects do NOT have to be Stampin' Up related to get in on this prize!**  
Lynda Jeffs
Memories in Tyme
   

Comments